Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...





Christmas-looking breakfast...


lunch...
and dinner...

Go light your world...

Angels we have heard on high...


My niece and nephew LOVE doing the Jingle Bell Rock with this guy...


The stockings are hung by the chimney (not really, but by the fireplace) with care...


Cole and Chloe's well-loved reindeer...


What Christmas is all about...


My humble little Advent tree. This little tree was just $5 at Hobby Lobby and although I am no artist, I am drawing ornaments to hang on the tree each day. I had no idea what a tremendous blessing this would be. Reading the devotion each day is truly building the anticipation and joy of waiting for Christ to come. I am so thankful to have this daily reminder to keep focus on what Christmas truly is all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment