I celebrated my birthday last week with the simple sweet blessings of family, friends, worshipping and serving God, times of rest and time to reflect. I am grateful for where I’ve been, for how the Lord has led me into the unknown and shown me how He is my Healer and Provider. I am thankful for times of correction, restoration, redemption, renewal and refreshing. For every good and perfect gift that has come down from the Father of Heavenly lights:
· my parents
· my brother and sister-in-law
· my nephew and nieces
· my Chloe Maltese
· my church family and Life Group
· my job and co-workers
· my home and material possessions
· nutritious and delicious foods
· people who know and share wisdom with regards to spiritual and physical health
· hope, faith, trust for the future
· peace for today
· the assurance that God is with me
· sun and rain
· physical activity and physical rest
· music that awakens my soul and nourishes the spirit within me
· reasons to celebrate, pure joy
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. – Psalm 16:11
Raw Chocolate Cupcake with Raspberry Frosting...nothing artificial here! And Oh, so delicious...definitely a sweet blessing!
From me, to me...new sheets for my bed. A great way to freshen up for spring which is just around the corner!
Chocolate Decadence with fresh berries...another sweet blessing.
My brother's wife is incredibly creative! She made this super cute file for my race bibs.
Fun new clothes from my mom and dad...
Simple, sweet blessings...a card and coloring pages from my nephew and niece.